We are based in the UK, in the south of England, at Farnborough (“The Home of British Aviation”) and near to Aldershot (“The Home of the British Army”) and not far from Heathrow Airport.
Our branch meetings are held near the M3 Junction 4, at:
Railway Enthusiasts’ Club 103 Hawley Lane FarnboroughHampshire GU14 8JG
Click here for map
Directions from M4 J4:
- Take A331 in direction Farnborough / Aldershot / Farnham
- Take second slip road off dual carriage way (marked Farnborough)
- Right at mini-roundabout (goes over A331, towards Farnborough)
- Straight over next mini-roundabout (still towards Farnborough)
- Past shopping centre with MacDonalds restaurant on your left
- Straight across the A325 at the next roundabout (B3272 Hawley Lane, in direction Blackwater and Yateley)
- Straight across double mini-roundabout
- Road bends to left, past Camberley Auto Factors on your right
- Immediately before road goes under the M3, take minor turn on left (signposted Railway Enthusiasts Club)
- Railway Enthusiasts Club is at the very end of the minor road
There is plentiful, free parking directly outside the club house.